Purchase Price $320,000
3 bed · 2 bath · large LOFT · 2 Stories · great Room · 1600 sqFT
2 covered parking spaces, one with attached, locked storage
This home is set back from the main community path by a large front yard with shade trees. The club house and amenities including the pool are close by. The north facing back of the house opens to Milagro’s unspoiled 40 acres of desert via French doors. On the ground floor, a path leads from the patio to the desert walking paths. On the upper level, the French doors in the master bedroom open to a large balcony with panoramic mountain and desert views.
The ground floor has two bedrooms, a bath, a laundry closet and the great room with kitchen, dining and living areas. Thirty-five-foot cathedral ceilings are accentuated by adobe brick walls. The scored concrete floors were recently cleaned, grouted and resealed (2016.)
The second level has wooden floors throughout. A spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet has amazing views from inside the room and outside on the balcony. A large loft with clerestory windows can accommodate arts & crafts, exercise, meditation, office or a library. A bath and storage attic complete this floor.
The HVAC was replaced in 2016 and a new water heater installed in 2017. All appliances including a high efficiency washer and dryer are included in the purchase price.
Contact: Joe and Linda Breck, 520-488-0290, email@example.com
The house is one of 28 two-story adobe townhomes in the Milagro Cohousing Community. Cohousing is model of intentional community, with a diverse range of ages and backgrounds, where residents work together to make decisions based on consensus.
- central grassy circle (great for playing games)
- neighborhood hiking trail
- two children's play structures
- shaded saltwater swimming pool
- community wetlands recycles all water for landscaping
- clubhouse features library, kids' room, dining room and well-stocked kitchen.
- optional shared community meals, potlucks, movies and events
- Dark Sky compliant community makes for incredible star gazing
- community workshop for crafting or projects
- environmentally friendly design throughout
- great night time view of city lights
- campfire ring
- community orchard and garden
LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
Nestled at the foot of the Tucson Mountains with plenty of hiking trails and biking opportunities, yet also just a short drive to downtown Tucson, with entertainment, restaurants, and retail. The University of Arizona and University Medical Center are about 15 minutes away. Located conveniently off of I-10 at Grant Road and Silverbell. A major grocery store, restaurants, pharmacy, bank and hardware store are less than 2 miles away.