Purchase Price $385,000
4 bed · 3 bath · 4192 SqFT Lot
3007 N. Gaia Pl. is a 4-bedroom, double adobe brick home with spacious front and back yards in beautiful Milagro co-housing.
The main house is 1469 sq. ft. with three bedrooms and two baths, including the large second-floor master suite with pass-through bath and walk-in closet.
This home includes a 300 sq. ft. casita with one bedroom, 3/4 bath and walk-in closet, all on a 4192 sq. ft. lot with easy access to the walking path and community access road.
Also included are two covered parking spots in the community lot, one with locked storage shed.
Special features include custom kitchen with gas stovetop and new gas oven, gated front and back entries with garden, mature trees and shared 1500 gallon cistern. The interior features recycled glass tiles, American clay paints and walls, as well as Milagro's signature exposed brick and soaring ceilings and open design.
Contact: Elise Gohlke
The house is one of 28 two-story adobe townhomes in the Milagro Cohousing Community. Cohousing is model of intentional community, with a diverse range of ages and backgrounds, where residents work together to make decisions based on consensus.
- central grassy circle (great for playing games)
- neighborhood hiking trail
- two children's play structures
- shaded saltwater swimming pool
- community wetlands recycles all water for landscaping
- clubhouse features library, kids' room, dining room and well-stocked kitchen.
- optional shared community meals, potlucks, movies and events
- Dark Sky compliant community makes for incredible star gazing
- community workshop for crafting or projects
- environmentally friendly design throughout
- great night time view of city lights
- campfire ring
- community orchard and garden
LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
Nestled at the foot of the Tucson Mountains with plenty of hiking trails and biking opportunities, yet also just a short drive to downtown Tucson, with entertainment, restaurants, and retail. The University of Arizona and University Medical Center are about 15 minutes away. Located conveniently off of I-10 at Grant Road and Silverbell. A major grocery store, restaurants, pharmacy, bank and hardware store are less than 2 miles away.