Purchase Price $329,000
Rental Price $2100/mo
4 bedrooms • 4 baths • 2,069 sqft • 3,484 SQFT Lot
Beautiful adobe brick home in the Milagro cohousing community. The main house is 1809 square feet with a 260 square foot casita.
Main house has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and a bonus loft space. Large open living room with natural light and stunning high ceilings. Exposed adobe brick walls throughout. Two bedrooms and two full baths on first floor includes master suite with attached bathroom. Second floor has master bedroom with large walk-in closet, full bath with high ceilings, wood floors, natural light and versatile bonus room.
Guesthouse has 1 bedroom and 1 bath, large walk-in closet and beautiful desert views. Potential for additional income as rental.
Milagro has a solar heated salt-water swimming pool and a large common house with a great hall, commercial kitchen, library, and kids playroom. Beautifully landscaped community with fruit trees, butterfly garden, and a community garden. Gorgeous mountain views and desert landscapes throughout the 43 acres of community-shared land located just 10 minutes from downtown.
Contact: Uwe Stolz
The house is one of 28 two-story adobe townhomes in the Milagro Cohousing Community. Cohousing is model of intentional community, with a diverse range of ages and backgrounds, where residents work together to make decisions based on consensus.
- central grassy circle (great for playing games)
- neighborhood hiking trail
- two children's play structures
- shaded saltwater swimming pool
- community wetlands recycles all water for landscaping
- clubhouse features library, kids' room, dining room and well-stocked kitchen.
- optional shared community meals, potlucks, movies and events
- Dark Sky compliant community makes for incredible star gazing
- community workshop for crafting or projects
- environmentally friendly design throughout
- great night time view of city lights
- campfire ring
- community orchard and garden
LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
Nestled at the foot of the Tucson Mountains with plenty of hiking trails and biking opportunities, yet also just a short drive to downtown Tucson, with entertainment, restaurants, and retail. The University of Arizona and University Medical Center are about 15 minutes away. Located conveniently off of I-10 at Grant Road and Silverbell. A major grocery store, restaurants, pharmacy, bank and hardware store are less than 2 miles away.