Rental Price $1650/month
3 bed · 3 bath · Casita
$1,650/month, $1,000 deposit, 1 year lease. Available July 1st.
Carport garage plus parking spot in parking lot.
Has washer and dryer.
Please contact Mireille at (520) 241-3683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The house is one of 28 two-story adobe townhomes in the Milagro Cohousing Community. Cohousing is model of intentional community, with a diverse range of ages and backgrounds, where residents work together to make decisions based on consensus.
- central grassy circle (great for playing games)
- neighborhood hiking trail
- two children's play structures
- shaded saltwater swimming pool
- community wetlands recycles all water for landscaping
- clubhouse features library, kids' room, dining room and well-stocked kitchen.
- optional shared community meals, potlucks, movies and events
- Dark Sky compliant community makes for incredible star gazing
- community workshop for crafting or projects
- environmentally friendly design throughout
- great night time view of city lights
- campfire ring
- community orchard and garden
Location and Surroundings
Nestled at the foot of the Tucson Mountains with plenty of hiking trails and biking opportunities, yet also just a short drive to downtown Tucson, with entertainment, restaurants, and retail. The University of Arizona and University Medical Center are about 15 minutes away. Located conveniently off of I-10 at Grant Road and Silverbell. A major grocery store, restaurants, pharmacy, bank and hardware store are less than 2 miles away.